The Events Page
Please Submit events (text only, no attached files) Give Date, SHORT Blurb, Location and Time & Contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Featuring (most recent on top):
- Every Wednesday(Thurs. morning)1:30-3:30AM WBAI 99.5 FM "Let Em Talk"with Paul DeRienzo and Miss Joanie Moossy
- September 26th 1999, Sunday 8pm Knitting Factory, 74 Leonard Street between Broadway and Church Street, NYC $15. contact 212-219-3006 Penny Arcadeand Penny Arcade and Quentin Crisp "The Last Will and Testament of Quentin Crisp"
- July 18, Sunday, Church of Betty and Najma at The Knitting Factory, 74
Leonard St., NYC, 9 pm ($10)
- July 17, Saturday, Church of Betty and Najma at the Freer Gallery of Asian
Art, Washington, DC, 7:30 pm (free). Contact (202)357-1300
- July 16, Friday, Church of Betty and Najma at The Tin Angel, 20 S. 2nd St., Philadelphia, 8 pm ($12). Contact (215)928-0978
- July 9, Friday, Church of Betty , Johnny Society and Baby Ray at Fez,
Lafayette & Great Jones, NYC, 9 pm ($8)
- June 26,Saturday, Church of Betty at The Wire, New Cumberland, PA. Contact email@example.com
- Monday, May 31st Mercury Lounge East Houston St between Essex St &Ludlow St. Penny Arcade's Rebellion Caberet featuring Church of Betty , Baby Ray from Boston, and other special guests. $6 show starts at 7:30 pm -midnight
- May 30th Sunday THE LOWER EASTSIDE FESTIVAL at Theater For The New City, first Avenue Between E9th And E10th Street Penny Arcade appears 11:30pm Contact 212-254-1109
- May 15, Saturday, Church of Betty at Autumn Cafe, Oneonta, NY ph.617-432-6845. Contact
- April 24, Saturday, noon. Church of Betty on the mall at Columbia University, NYC (free). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 23rd (Friday) Benefit for Zeitgeist Theater Movie Pitchers 39-41 Bienville Street 11pm $12. $10 members LATE NIGHT BENEFIT
- April 21st (Wednesday) Benefit for Zeitgeist Theater with Chris Rael of Church of Betty at Movie Pitchers 39-41 Bienville Street 9pm $12. $10 members 504-288-1991
- April 20th (Tuesday) Dream Palace, 534 Frenchman Street New Orleans,Louisiana 10pm with Chris Rael of Church of Betty , John Sinclair and The Blues Scholars
- April 18th (Sunday), Penny Arcadeand Quentin Crisp "The Last Will and Testament of Quentin Crisp" Stevens Technical College, Castle Park Terrace, Hoboken, NJ Free,9pm
- April 16th and 17th (Fri-Sat) , Penny Arcade- Live in New Brunswick, Diva Festival , George Street Playhouse, New Brunswick, New Jersey 11pm $ Contact 732-846-2895
- March 4th - 28th Wednesday-Sundays Penny Arcade's BAD REPUTATION 8:30 PM at Performance Space 122, 150 1st Ave $15, contact/reserve @212 477-5829
- Monday, March 22, 10 pm DOG & PONY SHOW at Present Company (Stanton btw. Attorney & Ridge, $6) Chris & Deep sitar/tabla duets at this festive Downtown cabaret, with other fine performers
- March 17 Indian St Patrick's Day, Wednesday 11pm, An evening of Indian Music at the Living Room, corner of Allen & Stanton, Church of Betty and Aruna Sharma and guests to be announced, free
- Wednesday, March 10, 10 pm GOATFEST at Arlene Grocery (Stanton btw. Ludlow & Orchard) with Johnny Society, Blueberry, Ed Pastorini, Indigo & Tim Beatty FREE
- March 8th Monday 6pm-8pm The Lucy Show at Performance Space 122 150 1st Avenue at East 9th Street features Penny Arcade, The Elementals and Goldhuber & Latsky talking
about their respective shows. Free food, free drink and free admission contact 212-477-5829
- February 11 @ 9 pm Church of Betty live at Brownies 420-8392 Avenue A btw. 10th & 11th, $7
- February 8, 15, & 22 @ 10pm (Mondays), at the Knitting Factory (2/1, 8, 15, & 22 at 10 pm):PENNY ARCADE'S REBELLION CABARET Featuring Church of Betty and Ed Pastorini
- February 6th (Saturday) at 1:00pm Penny Arcade prarticipates in "Word Virus'
readings from William Burroughs new anthology of writings on Grove Press
Poetry Project St Marks in the Bowery Church East 10th St& 2nd Avenue info
- January 1st 1999 Friday 9pm Knitting Factory presents 'INVITATION TO THE BEGINING OF THE END OF THE WORLD"
the wit and wisdom of Quentin Crisp, the sex, politics and reality of PENNY ARCADE and the extraordinary music of Chris Rael's Church of Betty $15. 74 Leonard St. 212-219-3006
Also check out:
event shoppers since July 1, 1998
Designed by Waycool Inc.
email@example.com all material on these pages is copyrighted.