1. Driver seat bushings replaced with Whalen bushings (seat rocking fix)
2. Wheels repaired and painted (I'm a fiend for meticulous wheels)
3. Tires rotated and balanced
4. Passenger door had NINE dings removed!
5. Hardtop was refitted...a near success
6. Brake light was fixed (still need a socket though, none were in stock)
7. Armrest lid was repaired (broken o-ring)
8. New windshield wipers put on
What I didn't have done was my Monster iCruise install, no thanks to Fed Ex. What I would LOVE is to hear feedback from those who are now using it so I can know what the pros and cons are before I take the plunge.
Well, I also took NO pictures this year...as the camera sat on the kitchen counter. Oh well.
addendum: A few weeks later it rained very heavily and Mick got stuck.Even though he already had the Dinan CAI "sock" his car suffered hydrolock.